New Blog! For all you Highly Sensitive Peeps

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Ok, so this blog has clearly become baby spam.  I didn't intend to, but somewhere along the way I stopped posting about my etsy shop.  I am still crafting masks almost every day (Lots of masquerade weddings these days!)  but I don't really blog about them.  Instead I've been journaling, with an actual pen and paper, about motherhood, postpartum depression, and being highly sensitive.  I decided to type up these diary entries onto a new blog called Highly Sensitive Mom.  If you are HSP, a mom or want to be a mom, know an HSP, have a sensitive child, are introverted, or just an overthinker, you may find value in these posts.

Learn why I hate talking on the phone, why I can't drink caffeine, and how I discipline my highly sensitive child without crushing her spirit.

Click here to go to Highly Sensitive Mom! 


1 comments:

atout September 8, 2015 at 3:12 PM  

As a fellow Highly Sensitive Mom I am very excited about this! Thanks for inviting us along.

Post a Comment