Pink Masquerade Themed Wedding Inspiration

Friday, August 30, 2013


Photo by Juneberry Photo.  
 Yippee! Masquerade season is finally approaching!  I get a lot of orders for bridal masquerade masks, and it makes me wish I were invited to these fabulous affairs.  What might a masquerade wedding look like? Definitely glamorous and mysterious, with lots of moody candlelight, bubbly champagne, and guests donning sparkly masks of their own. Of course, the bride's mask must be the most spectacular of all. I think a gilded pink color palette would pair perfectly with our delicate watercolor masquerade mask.  


Placesetting via icing designs.
Earrings via.
Stationary via one to wed.
Dress with pink sash via style me pretty.
Wedding shoes via.
Floral cake via emmaline bride.
Masquerade mask via petal and thorn.

Note:  I feel like a masquerade wedding could definitely go the "wrong way."  Avoid Party City's masquerade section and you should be go to go!  Was that snobby?  Hope not ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment