Just Can't Wait!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

We will be launching our brand new Petal and Thorn site in just a few weeks.  I will be saying adieu, auf wiedersehen, and peace out! to etsy for the time being.  Why?  Etsy was a fun and safe place to start my handmade business, but I want my own little territory where I can arrange and display my products exactly the way I want to.  I want to make it super easy for my beloved customers to peruse and find exactly what they need.  I want to streamline the purchasing process (because we all know searching and ordering from etsy isn't the most efficient process.)  I feel so ready to be on my own, and I feel stoked!

I just couldn't wait to show you a few more favorite images from our photoshoot with Jessie of Juneberry Photography.  I mean, how fierce are these models?




  And there's lots more fierceness where that came from, all on the new site.  I'll update you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment