Upcountry Hawaii Photoshoot

Monday, October 8, 2012

From afar, I was delighted to participate in a photoshoot by the talented photographer Rebecca Arthurs and coordinated by Vintage and Lace. The vibe was "island bohemian" and took place in the lush grassy plains of Hawaii.  I created several headpieces for the shoot to complement the gorgeous dresses by upoppy, said "bon voyage" and shipped them off across the Pacific.  Wish I could have hand-delivered them :)  So happy there are still places on earth that look like this! 

Huge thanks to Utterly Engaged for including this shoot in their latest issue, Wanderlust.  See all the delectable details from the shoot here!

All I can say is this model is FIERCE.  So strikingly gorgeous with those green eyes.

My friend Aime made that lovely bridal bracelet for the shoot!

This is one of my favorites!  Soft and ethereal with draping tulle and ribbons. 





Well Hello, gorgeous white stallion! 

1 comments:

Sarah October 12, 2012 at 1:14 AM  

Wow they are absolutely gorgeous! You did an amazing job. I love the 1920's inspired look. Very lovely. Ya, I wouldn't have minded hand delivering them too haha!

- Sarah
agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Post a Comment