Someplace Tropical...

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I never had much time to day-dream before becoming a stay-at-home mom.  My mind was always over-occupied with flowers, contracts, taxes, church activities, house-hunting, family drama, etc.  Now I've given myself permission to lead a much simpler life, and while Sisi reads books or plays in the sand, my de-cluttered mind is able to wander.  Lately, it's been wandering someplace tropical...

We stayed in Tub Kaak, Thailand a few years ago, and I will never ever ever forget the beauty of this pristine beach tucked in the jungle.  I did nightly hypnosis scripts in preparation for my natural birth, and I was told to imagine the most blissful, safe, comfortable place I've ever been, and this was it.  This picture right here.  Just me, Joe, and a margarita.

Right now I'm planning a trip to someplace tropical for this winter.  There will be jungle, and there will be sand and surf and cocktails.  There will also be an almost 2 year old with us, which could make it a little less relaxing than Thailand, but probably 10 times more memorable.  I find myself daydreaming about it often. I'll share more soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment