Paleo Blog Launch

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I'm super passionate about the paleo diet. It's been kind of a life-changer for me and my little family of three.  I wish I could shout it from the rooftops to everyone I know! 

I've written a few paleo bits here and there on this blog, but I figure anyone reading Petal and Thorn is probably more interested in ribbons, sparkles, cute babies, sleeping puppies, etc. so perhaps this blog isn't the best tablet for my paleo musings.

Joe and I decided to start a husband and wife paleo blog called Paleo Plus One.  We hope it's a valuable resource to anyone curious about the primal diet and how to implement it in a real family in the real world. Joe and I are soooo different.  He's a big time paleo nerd who relishes every scientific detail.  He writes beautiful, poetic, philosophical posts.  As for me, I honestly have very little grasp on the science or philosophy, but I  love writing quick posts about the daily struggles, cheats, triumphs, favorite recipes, and all the emotional stuff. Should be a fun ride!  Visit us here :)

2 comments:

Delia June 22, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

Very cool! I look forward to reading and learning more :)

Master June 25, 2012 at 5:23 AM  

keep posting such type of blog!!

the-best-tablet

Post a Comment