Instafriday 3/23/12

Friday, March 23, 2012

life rearranged

These Fridays are just coming way too quickly! Here's my week, in cell phone pics.

She's still obsessed with pushing the stroller. I take her around the neighborhood at least once a day.  I get self-conscious b/c she's small and hidden by the stroller, which means I look like the crazy lady who walks an empty stroller backwards everyday at 3pm.
We're dogsitting (German Shepherd and Rat Terrier)


If it's on netflix, I watch it, no matter how awesomely bad it is.  QUESTION:  Joe and I have been debating, is the show DELIBERATELY awesomely bad?  Were they trying to be cheesy?  I vote no.


Outdoor shopping mall.


Great paleo baby dessert- spoonful of marscapone cheese with frozen wild blueberries stuck in it.
 


Sisi is the gatekeeper.

 Lots and lots of knee stains.  That's the thing about crawling!

Sometimes we just forego the pants! Here she is, standing like a big girl.

Refreshing springtime drink- Tejava iced tea, splash of lemonade, and mint sprigs from the garden.

How was your week?  And please, weigh in about  the Saved by the Bell issue!  I'm dying to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 26, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

Cute photos. :D

courtney toney March 26, 2012 at 9:58 PM  

Saved by the Bell was all kids of awesome. No bad. I mean- look at the picture of slater :)

Post a Comment