Instafriday 2/10/2012

Friday, February 10, 2012

life rearranged


A beautiful summery day in February spent at the dog beach.
 

Boyfriend jeans and aqua toes.
 I walked into the kitchen to find Joe's bacon-drying apparatus.
Joe's crazy bulletproof coffee ritual.
Shih tzu ponytail.
Beading a dragonfly for an etsy customer.
In my bead box, I found an abandoned project from long ago.
Pesto got a puppy haircut.
Aww flowers.  No, wait!  Those are thai chili peppers!  No touching!

delicious paleo cookies using this recipe.
q-tips are going back on the grocery list.

3 comments:

courtney toney February 11, 2012 at 8:35 AM  

my toes are the same color right now :)

can't wait to see you rock some shortalls :)

Holly February 11, 2012 at 4:17 PM  

I love your nailpolish, and that your dog's name is Pesto. Very cute! :)

Cindy February 14, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

Love the baby sleeping pose...nothing more precious!

Post a Comment