Siena at 11 Months

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Whoa, one more month until Sisi's birthday.  I'm seriously so weepy about it.  But technically, she's still a "baby" until her 2nd birthday, right?  I always told people I'm not a baby person, I'm a toddler person. But now I'm butt-crazy in love with THIS baby. 

The rest of her body has leaned up, but she's still got her chubby cheeks.
Sing it, Mariah Carey!


 


Yes, I'm tearing up right now just looking at these sweet images. Thank you Joe for taking these!

Siena at a glace: 
  • her 3rd word  is "li li" (lion).  
  • we've just made it out of the thick of Wonder Week 47- thank goodness!  Now we're seeing all the new things she can do, like...
  • open and close containers (even tricky twist tops)
  • change the dials on her play piano
  • offer us pieces of her food (usually the veggies that she doesn't want)
  • and help us dress her.  
  • she's still a fabulous eater, and now we're introducing bits of citrus fruit, coconut manna, stew meat, and bone marrow.
  • naps twice a day, puts herself to sleep by curling up in a ball, butt high in the air, and caressing her moo cow blanket.  
  • still not sleeping through the night but I'm having a hard time caring. i've come so far!
  • awesome at imitating sing-songy sounds, like "fa la la la la, la la la la." 
  • her top lateral incisors just poked through the other day.  So she has 6 teeth! 

4 comments:

Sarah December 22, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

Awww she's a sweeties. Especially with those clips in her hair. Very cute. Have you decided what you'll be doing for her birthday?


- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Rachel December 23, 2011 at 2:56 PM  

She is so, so sweet, Kris! So glad we got to visit with her on Sunday! xoxo

Trista January 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM  

Awwww....I've been so behind on catching up with my RSS feeder and just had a chance to see your 5 latest blog posts (I know...super behind!). Anyhow, SiSi is beyond precious and I love getting to see her grow up on this blog...love love love it!!

Post a Comment