Greetings from Gloucester

Monday, September 19, 2011

Wish you were here!!!

So far, I've read two non-self-help books (Bossypants and My Hollywood), had my first Dunkin' Donuts coffee (wayyyy better than Starbucks!), started a puzzle, and stared at the harbor from the bay window.  It's been divine, all this "time wasting."

The view from our little bedroom.
I was a little nervous watching Joe play with Siena on this grassy balcony.  You know, the one with no railings that leads straight down to the rocky shore.  Yikes!
  
This video would be a lot cuter without my annoying commentary... I would mute it, but then you wouldn't hear Siena's excited panting. 

 
He was delicious, by the way! 

3 comments:

Cindy September 19, 2011 at 3:25 PM  

Yikes! I jumped at first, and then I saw the claws were bound. Love the pink ribbon on the lobster...and when Siena got bored with it all, only to become interested in the tail. Glad you're having a great time!

Sarah September 20, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Wow she's brave!!! And also soooo adorable!!!!

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com

Lacey September 20, 2011 at 8:15 PM  

Yay - you might think the commentary is annoying, but I got to hear what you sound like :) That gave me a little smile. Babies just have no fear huh? It's that quality alone that terrifies me. Looks like a lovely holiday -- enjoy!

Post a Comment