Sisi is 7 months!

Monday, August 29, 2011

This post is a week late, btw.

A LOT has changed in the span of 1 month.  In the beginning, the milestones are so subtle, like "unclenches fists" or "makes eye contact".  Now I feel like each day she does the coolest, most amazing things.  It's all just normal baby stuff, but to me she's a genius in the making :)


  • she's an expert army crawler, and now does baby pushups and bounces on hands and knees.
  • she can finally sit up!
  • eats a large variety of chunky foods (she'll squeeze it to a pulp then stick her whole fist in her mouth.  looks very satisfied if she gets a tiny morsel in there)
  • has 2 teeth
  • eyes are still blue, much to my surprise
  • sleeps through the night a few times a week.  heck, i'll take it! 
  • takes 2 long naps at exactly 9:30 and 1:30.
  • likes to play interactive games, like peekaboo
  • laughs at herself in the mirror
  • can stand by herself if holding onto furniture
  • says "blah,blah,blah,blah" a lot
  • starting to show mild stranger anxiety


2 comments:

Sarah September 1, 2011 at 9:58 AM  

Awwwww it seriously is SO MUCH FUN! You little one is such a sweetie. I love the blue eyes.

Thanks for the invite play date invite. I actually have to house sit today otherwise I would have totally loved to go.

I wasn't really apart of Christian club. I wasn't really a part of anything in high school. I could have easily slipped under the radar. I think I just remember passing you in the halls and since you were a cheerleader I'm sure I recognized you from that too.

- Sarah
http://agirlintransit.blogspot.com/

christina {simply modern weddings} September 2, 2011 at 1:50 AM  

ahhh, she is at such a fun stage now!! it was so amazing to see her last week, she is just a sweetie pie. i know you and joe must feel so blessed to have such a wonderful baby!!!

Post a Comment