Babiekins Fashion Mag

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

People ask me if I have fun dolling Siena up.  Well, typically no. On the average day, you'll find her in a simple cotton onesie or her diaper.  When it comes to dressing my baby, I'm fairly practical, no frills. Church days we up the ante a little bit. But I do have my eye on kid's fashion (even though I believe the words "kid" and "fashion" should go together sparingly- they have their wholes lives ahead to worry if their clothes are "in style") and am experimenting with fun baby hair accessories for the etsy siteBabiekins online magazine has been a wealth of inspiration. Like seriously, if I could look 1/10th as chic and stylish as these wee kiddos...






I discovered Babiekins when Jodi Rae, our very own Petal and Thorn model (and good friend), played the hippie mama in this love child photoshoot.  Just stunning!









I'm creating a few special hair pieces for Siena's 6th month photos coming up. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Sara July 13, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

Kristin - That's a such a great point about not getting kids too wrapped up into what's "in style" early on. I love, love, love cute kid clothes... but I want to stay practical and aware of what my child thinks too.

PS I really can't wait to get Ronan and Siena together... and to see you again too! :)

Jodi Rae July 13, 2011 at 10:16 PM  

Thank you for the little shout out Krissy! xo's!!

Post a Comment