3 MONTHS ALREADY???

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I love her smirk.
She's been very pensive lately.
Finally starting to appreciate her toys more.
She looks so Irish in this pic!

There were times in the beginning when I truly wondered if we'd survive to this point, and now look at us:
She's happy, I'm happy.
She's packing on the pounds, and I'm losing them thanks to breastfeeding :).
She's learning about the world, and I'm learning about myself.
She's trusting in me to nurture her, and I'm trusting the Lord to sustain me. 

It's all good here in the House of Branca.  Happy 3 months my dear!  I love you sooooo much!   

4 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} April 21, 2011 at 2:31 AM  

i love the new pics!! when can i see you both?

Rachel April 21, 2011 at 2:47 PM  

She is so sweet, and I absolutely love it when she gets her quizzical look! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Trista April 22, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

Happy 3 months Siena & proud Branca parents!! So happy to see that you're happy!! She is soooo precious and I can only imagine many more happy moments for all of you :-) xoxo

b April 23, 2011 at 4:32 PM  

what a beautiful girl! so sweet.

Post a Comment