A Christian Dior Inspired Look

Saturday, February 19, 2011

A few days before my due date, Jasmine Star asked me to provide some hair accessories from my etsy shop for her next workshop.  I thought this chiffon swirl hat with birdcage veil and rhinestone accents would be perfect for the look, and drove it over to Jasmine's house just praying my water wouldn't break on the way.

I'm so delighted with this bridal look!  So elegant and refined. Vivian Tran once again displays her talent with the hair and makeup.  And isn't this model so gorgeous?





The shop is still on maternity leave, but keep checking in! As soon as I start to get the hang of this whole mommy thing I'll reopen.  Will I ever get the hang of this whole mommy thing?  That's the question.  More on that later!

2 comments:

christina {simply modern weddings} February 25, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

this is just so stunning!! you let me know as soon as you are up and running again, i have brides to send to you mama branca!!!

Unknown March 2, 2011 at 2:32 PM  

It's gorgeous! I can't wait to shop at your store.

BTW, in looking back at my emails, you were one of the florists I contacted for our wedding, but you were unavailable. I knew the name of your shop sounded familiar :)

Nga (from Nordstrom's womens lounge)

Post a Comment