Serene California Wedding, Featured!

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wow, 2 posts in one day.  But I can't resist!  Thanks to Style Me Pretty for featuring Dawn and Joe's laid-back beachy wedding today.  I actually had no idea it was being featured, so it was kind of fun to stumble across it on my daily blog patrol.  I saw the bouquet and thought, "Hey, that one looks familiar!" :)

I really really loved this couple and this wedding.  Seeing these pics (by the talented JAC Photography) makes it even harder to say goodbye to the flower business... 










 

 We had fun playing around with textures in these centerpieces.  Gorgeous tropical greenery and succulents were tucked into the lush florals and stuffed into beachy boxes.  Perfection!

NOTE:  I hope you don't think it's weird or lame that I'm still posting wedding florals on the Petal and Thorn blog.  There are so many awesome weddings from last year that I haven't been able to show off yet.  Flowers will always be an important part of my daily life, even if I'm not doing huge weddings anymore. I'll still be picking them from my garden, decorating my dinner table, and doing weddings for friends. And my experiences with The Treasured Petal are for sure the biggest inspiration for the creations on Petal and Thorn

1 comments:

Anonymous,  December 13, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

Yay! I'm so excited to see flowers on the blog Kristin. You have amazing talent! DO show it off on the new blog more often please!

Post a Comment