Jewelry Obsession

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I can't take my eyes off Taylor's Eclectic handmade jewelry.  Each piece looks like the most delicate miniature stained glass sculpture. Amazingly, her creations are made with twisted wire and paper that she has sealed from the elements.  You can wear this paper jewelry in rain, sleet and snow and it'll hold up just fine. 

I adore the punchy colors, quirky shapes and the way the paper thin baubles look against the skin. Here are a few of my favorites from the Taylor's Eclectic etsy shop...











These would be so breathtaking on a bride, and I think I'd feel pretty lovely in one of the necklaces, too. I must choose which one to buy myself for Christmas :)

1 comments:

honey my heart December 21, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

these jewelry pieces are so pretty. love the stained glass look.

Post a Comment