Edgy Desert Pics

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How captivating are these desert portraits, photographed by The Image Is Found, and styled by Angel of Events of Love and Splendor?



I was asked to create a bouquet for the shoot.  Something a bit rough and "desertish".  

I envisioned something dry and spiky, so I gathered various dried pods, dried fungi, twigs, and balsa wood flowers into a wild bouquet, and wrapped it all up with rope. I also strung some pearls onto the twigs to make the whole thing just a little bit bridal.  Yay for bouquets that never wilt!  BTW, how awesome is that bolero tie that Angel made in my garage at the last minute? 

2 comments:

Rachel December 8, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

You ladies are so talented. How do you both find time for all this?

Unknown December 8, 2010 at 12:15 PM  

dang it, you are amazing! =) i'm so excited to learn from you!!!

Post a Comment