Sud Splurge!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Because the kid in me is not a fan of "tubby time", I often NEED to splurge on new soap to keep the task interesting.  It doesn't have to be expensive or fancy, just new. I have a tendency to open up a new bar before the old one is even half way used up, and I try not to feel guilty about it.

These soaps by Aunt Nancy on Etsy literally make me excited to shower.  They smell fabulous, are completely handmade with yummy ingredients like goat's milk and coconut oil, and are soooo creamy and silky smooth.  Sometimes I'm tempted to eat them (pica maybe?) They are so natural that I probably could. 

I bought the pumpkin spice avocado oil soap and oatmeal & honey goat milk soap.



On my face, I normally use alba sea algae products- they are fabulous and affordable. But I decided to try something new.  Check out this mysterious looking facial soap by Spoiled Rotten!  Reminds me of a hockey puck.  I'll probably keep it in the shower- I don't like using bar soaps at the sink (too messy). 


I haven't received it yet, but it's chock full of charcoal and clay, which are wonderful skin detoxifiers and perfect for gentry treating acne.  Spoiled Rotten also makes body detox bars that are suitable for infants with eczema.  Keeping that in mind for my little Siena!

3 comments:

Sara November 24, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

haha! Josh and I thought that the soap was fudge! We were like, "Oh Yum!"

Oh wait, it's soap.

:o)

Trista November 30, 2010 at 6:39 PM  

Oooohhh..these look interesting...will definitely have to check them out!

Anonymous,  November 30, 2010 at 9:20 PM  

Wish I knew about the baby eczema soaps earlier, my little ones both had it! Off to check them out!

Post a Comment