Big Belly Pics- 28 weeks!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Welcome to the brand spankin' new Petal and Thorn blog!  If you found me through my now retired Treasured Petal blog, you probably know that I'm saying au revoir to the wedding flower business so that I can focus fully on Baby Brancaleone.  Here she is, in my belly, captured with love by my talented friend Trista Lerit...

I'm still managing to fit into non-maternity tops (not for long, I'm sure!).  This one is from Ann Taylor Loft.

In the background, notice our wedding pics, also taken by Trista!



Can you spot Basil?  She's enjoying her last moments as the family princess.

I don't usually do the crop top thing, but I'm pretty proud of my belly and wanted to show it off :)  My "inny" is almost an "outie" at this point.


I did my hair (thank goodness for hot roller!) and my sweet neighbor Chie did my makeup.  She actually gave me some eyebrows for once! 



I got this dress at Anthropologie for 21.99 on clearance.  Hopefully something I'll be able to wear after the birth!

Isn't Joe adorable?


Thank you Trista!  I will forever treasure these!  

I plan on updating this blog as often as life allows with fun Petal and Thorn news, family updates, DIY craft projects (including some of the projects I've been working on for the nursery!) and general housewifey stuff. Be sure to add me to your RSS feeds- you KNOW you are curious about how my home birth goes and want to read all the juicy details.  Maybe juicy and birth are two words that shouldn't be used in the same sentence ;)

8 comments:

Joyful Weddings and Events November 16, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Hot stuff! Gorgeous photos by Trista and you look absolutely beautiful!

moxy November 16, 2010 at 11:56 PM  

I just have to say, I absolutely *adore* your yellow shrug-shirt! So fem and pretty.. you and your pix are both lovely :))

Also so nice to see where the fun of planning and coordinating can go after the wedding. I'm still enjoying my wedding planning, but when people ask what I'll do when that's gone, I know there's so much more to look forward to.. Exciting to get an early glimpse :)

Trista November 17, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

So excited to see what the future holds for you Krissy..such an exciting time! xoxo

Anonymous,  November 18, 2010 at 5:52 AM  

love it already!!! can't wait for more posts here :) xoxo

Sara November 18, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

Kristin these are awesome!!!!!

You look gorgeous and totally glowing. I think we're coming to visit right after christmas, I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous,  November 21, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

Hi Kristin!
What a lovely photo shoot. You are so stunning!! I love your nursery decor!!! What an awesome color scheme!!!
Blessings to you!!!
Julie Martin

Anonymous,  November 22, 2010 at 12:32 PM  

Aww Kristin!! You look amazing, so beautiful and I LOVE Siena's nursery. Simply Gorgeous. :)

Joie de Viv December 8, 2010 at 12:03 AM  

You are truly a glowing mommy-to-be and these pics are so beautiful!

p.s. just found you through Angel's blog. Happy upcoming baby shower!

Post a Comment